Request to join DPMT

Hey,

I'm currently working on packaging mailman3 suite. The work was halted until
3.1 got out. Now that mailman3.1 is out, I'm back into business! But there
is one missing dependency that requires to be packaged: aiosmtpd.

I offered Barry Warsaw to package it, and he suggested me that I should do
it into DPMT, and push the git repo on git.debian.org. For now, it's on
github: https://github.com/P-EB/python-aiosmtpd which is not the best
solution.

I tend to agree, and I hereby ask if you could consider adding me to the DPM
project on alioth. I'm currently neither developer nor maintainer, but I
intend to work on this issue asap. :)

My alioth login is peb-guest.

I'm eager to provide more intel and answer potential questions.

Cheers!

--
PEB