Re: Adopting OpenStack packages

Hi,

So, getting back to more practical matters, my proposal is that we start
by moving alembic and python-concurrent.futures back to DPMT, since they

as alembic and python-concurrent.futures co-maintainer I guess, I can say something too :).

As long as everybody in DPMT will coordinate with us (ask before) updating of this packages I'm fine with migration into DPMT and to pybuild.

--
Best regards
 Ondřej Nový

Email: novy@ondrej.org
PGP: 3D98 3C52 EB85 980C 46A5  6090 3573 1255 9D1E 064B