Re: python-django-mptt

Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> writes:

> I just tried to fix the FTBFS of a few pakcages last aug. after the
> Django 1.10 upload indeed. But I can't remember what I did for this
> package, for which I don't care much (I just tried to be helpful
> globally in Debian in this case). Did I forget to include what I push to
> Git? :/

Ok, so it looks like the patch was applied, however the changelog entry
was not updated.

However I still can't get it to build.

So keeping the RC bug open is still appropriate.

I tried updating to the latest upstream version (see git) however now I
can't see how to run the tests (the supplied mptt/settings.py file is
insufficient).

It is not really important enough for me to worry much more.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>