Re: python-django-mptt

On 2017-02-01 13:22, Brian May wrote:

Why didn't the upload of python-django-mptt automatically close #828669?

Too late now, it was removed from testing and I think it is too late to re-add. I don't think it is important.

However I just wondered why this bug didn't get closed.

(I thought I also responded to that last email too, but will have to double check this)

https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/python-modules/packages/python-django-mptt.git/tree/debian/changelog

Ok, just noticed that the changelog in the uploaded package didn't include this line to close the bug report.

http://metadata.ftp-master.debian.org/changelogs/main/p/python-django-mptt/python-django-mptt_0.8.5-0.1_changelog

I will close the bug report manually.