Re: removing $(PYBUILD_NAME).egg-info with clean target in debian/rules?

[Martin A. Brown, 2016-04-29]
> Problem description:  when I run 'debclean' or 'debian/rules clean',
> I still have a directory called 'tldp.egg-info'.  I don't want it to
> remain after 'clean'.

pybuild removed that in the past, but some tools complained so I
disabled this feature. You can get it back by adding "foo.egg-info/*" to
debian/clean file. It's OK to remove it in clean target - these files
will be regenerated.