Re: Test suite in github but missing from pypi tarballs

On Apr 21, 2016, at 04:52 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:

>It's best that the test suite goes within the project. So if project is
>called foo, then best is to get the test folder in foo/tests. This way,
>you don't even need to fix the MANIFEST.in.

+1 - as an upstream I always do this because I like having the tests as close
to the code its testing as possible.  It generally does no harm to include
them in the binary package so why bother, but yes in some cases you might want
to split them out.

Cheers,
-Barry