Re: Problems upgrading r-cran-fastcluster due to failed test in Python module

Hi Andreas,

On Wednesday, 9 November 2016 17:08:01 CET Andreas Tille wrote:
> I do not think so.  Could you possibly try in a pbuilder sid chroot
> whether you might be able to reproduce the issue?

In fact, it fails in the same way both in a Sid pbuilder and in a
Stretch pbuilder, but not on my ordinary Stretch system.

> > Let me know if I can be of assistance.
>
> I think it makes a difference whether it is sid or testing or may be the
> difference is if its on the running system or in a chroot environment.
> The latter might be a hint that some Build-Dependency is missing which
> is by chance installed on the local machine ... but which one?

The latter definitely seems to be the case. Hopefully I'll have more
time to investigate on Friday.

 Best,
  Gard