Re: can we disable the bounce kicker? Re: confirm <string>

On Sep 10, 2016, at 04:32 PM, Santiago Vila wrote:

>AFAIK, Gmail does not bounce spam. It rejects messages with broken
>DKIM signatures.

There are a number of DKIM mitigation features in newer versions of Mailman 2
that should be investigated.  I can't tell what version of Mailman this list
is using, and obviously don't have any access to the list or system
configurations.  If it really is DKIM that's causing your problem, please look
at these.  I haven't seen any reports of changing GMail behavior here on the
mailman-users list, although I haven't been watching carefully lately.

Cheers,
-Barry