RE:how to build sphinx doc when there is extension

> how about doing it outside pybuild? Do you really need to build it for
> each interpreter / version?

It is a sort of unit test during the build that auto-doc works for all versions of the interpreter.
th eunit test is

try to import all the modules provided by a packages.

Is there something whcih can be automatise at the autodep8 level for python ?

> If you need the build dir:

> override_dh_sphinxdoc:
> ifeq (,$(findstring nodocs, $(DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS)))
>         PYTHONPATH=$(pybuild --system=custom -i python3 --build --build-args="echo {build_dir}") \
>        cd doc && http_proxy='127.0.0.1:9' sphinx-build -N -bhtml source build/html

the problem with sphinx-build is that it use python2

#!/usr/bin/python

this is why I extract the content of sphinx-build directly nthe rules file.

but this is ugly since I have no garantie that this snipset willnot chang ein the near futur.

cheers

Frederic