Building a module and an application package from one source

Hi,

I want to repackage GladTeX (it used to be Perl and has been rewritten in
Python). GladTeX comes with a module and an command-line application. Pybuild
copies all files into the package defined first in debian/control and I am not
sure how to separate the module from the application.

Is there an easy way to tell pybuild to distribute different parts of the build
output to different packages?

I have uploaded a snapshot of the package to <http://crustulus.de/pkg.txz>. The
old version was maintained within the pkg-a11y domain, but it does not belong
there. Since I'm using gbp, I didn't want to fiddle around with svn-buildpackage
yet (used by PAPT).

Thanks
Sebastian