Re: on keep providing python 2 packages

----- Mail original -----

Don't feel the same. After a try to push some python packages, there was clear indication that python2 only packages are not wanted.
But python 2+3 packages were not an issue at all.

Python2 is indeed still the default interpreter and as such, if app/lib is compatible, both should be delivered.

Olivier