Re: DPMT membership request

Thank you very much for your interest, my sponsor/mentor is already
Ondrej Novy :-)

I have a few more tools that I authored and may be interesting to
package (any opinion appreciated):

EC2 security groups manager: https://github.com/gooddata/sgmanager
 - supports only EC2 API so it can be used on OpenStack but a shame it
   doesn't support neutron API at the moment, don't know if there will
   be any interest in this one :-X

Smoke testing framework: https://github.com/gooddata/smoker
 - not only for smoke testing but for executing anything over set of
   nodes and gathering unified result, can be interesting for some
   people

Smart files/directory cleaner: https://github.com/gooddata/tmpcleaner
 - I think this one is very useful especially on slow shared filesystems
   (eg. GlusterFS) where passing deep directory structure is expensive
   and takes a lot of time (eg. hours in environment for which this was
   developed). I don't know about any alternative tool working as this
   one.