voluptuous in DPMT

Thomas, what's going on with the voluptuous package?

I'm looking at starting to use it for a project and I noticed that it was
pretty out of date (the current upstream is 0.9.2).  So I gbp cloned the DPMT
git-dpm repo and started to hack on it.  The last upload appeared to be
0.8.2-1 by Robert S. Edmonds, although Ondřej Nový made some recent
non-uploaded commits.

Then I noticed that you've made two uploads since then, 0.8.8-1 to unstable
and 0.8.11-1 to experimental.  But neither of these changes appears in DPMT
git repo for the package, afaict.

So, questions:

Why was 0.8.11 only uploaded to experimental?  It doesn't seem to have all
that many reverse dependencies, so why not just upload it to unstable?

And, why weren't your changes committed to git and pushed?  Where did you make
your changes?  I don't want to lose them, but since the package *is* DPMT
maintained, its git repo really should reflect all the uploads.

You won't mind if I upload 0.9.2?  I'll try to merge your changes in, but
I've yet to see how easy that will be.

Cheers,
-Barry