Re: Looking for a Sponsor (and review): pysword

On 03/06/2016 03:49, ChangZhuo Chen wrote:
For upstream branch, you shall not commit anything related to Debian
packaging. All Debian packaging commit shall be in master.

Thanks, didn't realise I had done that (I'm a novice with git). I've just fixed that and pushed it up again, is there anything else there that should be different? Anything else I've messed up and need to fix?

--
Raoul Snyman
e: raoul@snyman.info