Re: python-texttable -- status and interest in becoming the maintainer

On Tuesday, June 14 2016, I wrote:

>> If you are interested in keeping the package up to date, please add yourself
>> to Uploaders and then get to work.  Please make sure you use git-dpm on any
>> DPMT repositories.
>
> Cool, I'll add myself as an Uploader then.  I will still need a sponsor
> for the first upload, however.  I've been working closely with
> Gianfranco Costamagna, but if there's anybody here who'd like to sponsor
> me then that's fine as well.
>
> BTW, I consider the work I posted on my git repo (link above) to be
> basically finished (I'll just need to adjust the Uploaders part), so if
> someone is feeling like reviewing it I'd appreciate.  I used git-dpm and
> follower the DPMT policy.

Hey again,

So, the work is finished.  The latest git changes are here, for now:

  <http://git.sergiodj.net/?p=debian/python-texttable.git;a=summary>

I haven't pushed them to alioth because I'd like to upload the package
first.  I need some DD to allow me to upload the python-texttable
package.

FWIW, I have also uploaded the package to mentors.d.n, in case anyone is
interested:

  <https://mentors.debian.net/package/texttable>

Sergio
GPG key ID: 237A 54B1 0287 28BF 00EF  31F4 D0EB 7628 65FC 5E36
http://sergiodj.net/