Re: pypy pakages

Hi Michael (2016.05.10_19:23:33_+0200)
> is there a specific reason why there are so few pypy-* packages in the
> archive? Is it just a lack of interest or are any practical reasons not
> to have them?

I think we're all kind of waiting for PyPy 3, so that we don't have to
bring up an entire stack of packages (that few people are going to use).

Personally, I've crated a couple, just to be sure that it all works
correctly.

It'd probably be useful to package numpypy, and other non-trivial
things.

Otherwise, I'm not convinced that a large pypy stack in Debian is really
useful right now. Practically, I expect most pypy users to be
virtualenv-heavy.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera