Re: pypy pakages

Hi Michael,

On Tue, May 10, 2016 at 07:23:33PM +0200, Michael Fladischer wrote:
> is there a specific reason why there are so few pypy-* packages in the
> archive? Is it just a lack of interest or are any practical reasons not
> to have them?

I personally don't support pypy 2.x because:

1) It's Python 2;
2) It's code duplication (in the ideal Python 3 world all pure Python
files should be in /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages, and all extension files
should be in /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/*.{interpreter-tag}.so).

(Of course if someone needs my packages for PyPy and files a bug about
that, I will probably add them.)

--
Dmitry Shachnev