Re: python-mkdocs new dependancy

Piotr Ożarowski <piotr@debian.org> writes:

> * please use --install-lib instead of moving files after dh_python3.
>   Moving files once dh_python{2,3} creates hooks to bytecompile py files
>   is not really a good idea.
>
>   export PYBUILD_INSTALL_ARGS=--install-lib=/usr/share/mkdocs/themes/

Was hoping to avoid the need to add /usr/share/mkdocs/themes to the
sys.path.

However, this in hindsight probably would result in a much simpler patch
to mkdocs; and as a result a much better solution.

> * PYBUILD_NAME doesn't really make sense if you don't have python- or
>   python3- binary packages
> * s/Suggests: mkdocs/Enhances: mkdocs/
> * s/Description: B/Description: b/

Thanks for the suggestions.

At the moment the theme packages are stuck in NEW, however if the
packages get approved I will make these changes before uploading mkdocs.
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>