Re: python-mkdocs new dependancy

Dmitry Shachnev <mitya57@debian.org> writes:

> Your plan LGTM, though I would still use setup.py to install the themes
> (with passing appropriate --install-lib), to make sure that the egg-info
> directory (with entry points declarations) is still installed.
>
> And then patch mkdocs to add /usr/share/mkdocs/themes to sys.path like
> Piotr suggested.

I have a test version of the packages available:

https://linuxpenguins.xyz/debian/pool/main/m/mkdocs-bootstrap/
https://linuxpenguins.xyz/debian/pool/main/m/mkdocs-bootswatch/
https://linuxpenguins.xyz/debian/pool/main/p/python-mkdocs/

Just noticed I should have referenced #820783 in the changelog for
python-mkdocs.

I haven't yet created git repositories for mkdocs-* in collab-maint -
just trying to work out how to do this. Or do I just type "git init
--bare" and fix the permissions manually?
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>