nose2 reverse dependancies

According to https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/autoremovals.cgi:

Brian May <bam@debian.org>
   djangorestframework: buggy deps nose2, flagged for removal in 28.7 days
   python-mkdocs: buggy deps nose2, flagged for removal in 28.7 days

Which is fine, nose2 really is broken, am about to upload a fix.

However I can't see any reason why a buggy nose2 is affecting
djangorestframework or python-mkdocs.

There doesn't appear to be anything that build-depends on nose2, or its
binary packages python-nose2 or python3-nose2. Have I missed something
obvious???

% build-rdeps python3-nose2-cov
Warning: Ignoring missing sources file ftp.au.debian.org_debian_dists_unstable_contrib_source_Sources. (Missing component in sources.list?)
Warning: Ignoring missing sources file ftp.au.debian.org_debian_dists_unstable_non-free_source_Sources. (Missing component in sources.list?)
Reverse Build-depends in main:
------------------------------

No reverse build-depends found for python3-nose2-cov.

% build-rdeps python-nose2-cov
Warning: Ignoring missing sources file ftp.au.debian.org_debian_dists_unstable_contrib_source_Sources. (Missing component in sources.list?)
Warning: Ignoring missing sources file ftp.au.debian.org_debian_dists_unstable_non-free_source_Sources. (Missing component in sources.list?)
Reverse Build-depends in main:

No reverse build-depends found for python-nose2-cov.

Reason I ask is because I was planning on testing building packages
against nose2 that were broken before uploading a new nose2, however I
can't see any packages that require nose2, which I find somewhat
confusing. So probably will upload anyway.
--
Brian May <brian@linuxpenguins.xyz>
https://linuxpenguins.xyz/brian/