RFS: twistar (Was: Request to join)

Hi all,

i just joined the mailing list, so i'm sorry if the mail may appear as
a not correct reply.

i was reading https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2015/10/msg00267.html
while working on GlobaLeaks (https://github.com/globaleaks/GlobaLeaks)
and evaluate it's adoption as replacement for python-storm that
appears not to be an abandoned software :(

I would support the packaging of twistar for debian; is there stil
lthe possibility if packaged readly to have it in the upcoming debian
stretch/ubuntu xenial?

as for the python3 support i've already provided the patch for
retesting it automagically and this would help in speeding up the fix
and have twistar full compatible with python3 (twisted also is going
in this direction so they will be also ready in the future):
https://github.com/bmuller/twistar/pull/59

let me know what is your thinking and how i could help.

best,

Giovanni Pellerano