Re: Pushing a bunch of packages to jessie-backports

Hello Thomas,

On Monday, November 23, 2015 09:20:40 AM Thomas Goirand wrote:
> If you maintain one of the above packages and want to manage the bpo
> upload yourself, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks for backporting python-urllib3 and requests. If you did not have to
make changes on the packaging to please go ahead, otherwise a debdiff will be
very appreciated! :)

Please also consider that currently python-etcd is broken by the unbundling
logic and we are working on it with upstream:

    https://github.com/kennethreitz/requests/issues/2870

My plan was to backport requests when we was sure that unbundling logic was
completely fine, but python-etcd is not in Jessie so we should not have
problems right now.

Anyway I will backport requests again when upstream issue 2870 will be fixed.

Kind regards,

--
 Daniele Tricoli 'eriol'
 https://mornie.org