Re: pypi.debian.net offline?

On 11/12/2015 07:05 AM, Brian May wrote:
> Thomas Goirand <zigo@debian.org> writes:
>
>> On 11/11/2015 07:56 AM, Brian May wrote:
>> Please be patient. It should be up by tomorrow at least.
>
> Something went wrong with it?

Everything is back online.

FYI, here's what happened. This was due to a billing issue with our
provider who didn't care enough to check if we received their email
communication. And with yesterday's Wednesday off in France, the NOC
refused to do anything without the greenlight form the billing
department which was closed. Of course, we were cut-off at the worst
moment possible, on Thuesday just before the end of the business day,
just so we couldn't fix the situation.

My apologies for the inconvenience this created. Hopefully, this wont
happen again, as we will make sure email communication with our upstream
provider is working as one would expect. We're also looking into
switching to a provider with which we have humans with understanding,
not just robots following a procedure. This was schedule for next month,
it may happen earlier if we can.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)