Re: Does “${python3:Depends}” reliably generate correct dependencies?

[Scott Kitterman, 2015-10-25]
> Usually you only get the dependency on the specific python3
> interpreters if there's a script with a shebang using that version.
> I'd check for that.

right

> It could either be in the original source or due to dh_python3 doing
> something interesting in shebang rewriting (IIRC there's a known issue
> that P1otr is working on).

dh_python3 does the right thing

What I wanted to improve is pybuild which calls default interpreter as
python3 but if the default version is <= than other supported ones, it
it not called last (so until 3.5 is the default, it's possible that 3.5
is overwriting /usr/bin/python3 shebangs)