Re: python-networkx_1.10-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

(I was asked not to reply anymore, and I was doing it quite happily,
but since it involves a private conversation between Thomas and me, I
need to step in)

>> I think that generally when one transgresses on someone else's package in a way the maintainer doesn't like it's the responsibility of the transgressor to offer to fix it.
>
> I was told not to commit anymore.

you need to get your facts straight though: you committed, you
uploaded, I complained, you committed what you think were the things
to fix, you wrote to me asking if that's what I meant, I requested not
to commit anymore as what you did was very short of what's there still
to fix.

/me really hopes this thread has stopped days ago :(