get started with building own packages

Hi,

I would like to see the python based software "privacyIDEA"
http://privacyidea.org (2-factor-authentication) in Debian.
And I am willing to put some effort into it - since I am the author ;-)

It is written in flask and requires additional packages, which are not
available in Jessie, yet:

* python-flask-cache
* python-pymysql
* python-pyjwt
(Makes 3 more packages)

It needs to run as a web service via wsgi.
I would also like to add a meta package, that takes care of setting up
the database and the web server.

(Those packages already exist for Ubuntu Trusty - but I am _very_ sure
there will be much discussions about the package quality ;-)

What do you think about this? About the meta package idea?
Should I start with all 4-5 packages immediately?

I guess I have to start with a RFP/ITP.
Is there anyone, who might sponsor such packages?

Thanks for your response and kind regards
Cornelius

--
Cornelius Kölbel
cornelius.koelbel@netknights.it

NetKnights GmbH
http://www.netknights.it
Landgraf-Karl-Str. 19, 34131 Kassel, Germany
Tel: +49 561 3166797, Fax: +49 561 3166798

Amtsgericht Kassel, HRB 16405
Geschäftsführer: Cornelius Kölbel