Re: [DPMT] radical changes: automation, carrot and stick

[Elena ``of Valhalla'', 2015-10-02]
> +1: I also have packages that get new upstream releases very rarely (<1
> per year): they are not dead, just very stable and with limited scope,
> so there is no need to work often on them.

well, then you will not gain much from maintaining this package within a
team

(and let me repeat it again: commiting something in package where you're
listed as main contact / main responsible person - doesn't count)