RFP: python-peewee - a small, expressive orm

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : python-peewee
  Version         : 2.6.4
  Upstream Author : Charles Leifer <coleifer@gmail.com>
* URL             : https://github.com/coleifer/peewee
* License         : Expat
  Programming Lang: Python
  Description     : a small, expressive orm

Long description is taken from README:

Peewee is a simple and small ORM. It has few (but expressive) concepts,
making it easy to learn and intuitive to use.

* A small, expressive ORM
* Written in python with support for versions 2.6+ and 3.2+.
* built-in support for sqlite, mysql and postgresql
* tons of extensions available in the playhouse
  * Postgresql HStore, JSON, arrays and more
  * SQLite full-text search, user-defined functions, virtual tables and more
  * Schema migrations and model code generator
  * Connection pool
  * Encryption

and much, much more...

This is one of my favorite python module and I'd like to use it with apt.

Thanks.