Re: Updating python-jsmin

Christopher Baines <chris@cbaines.net> writes:

> On 23/12/15 10:48, gustavo panizzo (gfa) wrote:
> > Pkg is already on git, in collab-maint
>
> Ah, sorry, I missed that. I just used apt-get source to get the source
> package.

For future reference: The ‘debcheckout(1)’ command will automatically
query the package's “VCS-*” fields and get the source from the specified
VCS repository.

That currently fails for ‘python-jsmin’. Gustavo, please read the
Developer's Reference §6.2.5 and add the appropriate “VCS-*” fields to
the source package.

--
 \      “We suffer primarily not from our vices or our weaknesses, but |
  `\    from our illusions.” —Daniel J. Boorstin, historian, 1914–2004 |