Re: Updating python-jsmin

I will update the pkg, last updates weren't difficult so I expect to get it done soon.

Pkg is already on git, in collab-maint

PS: sorry for the top posting

On December 23, 2015 6:03:13 PM GMT+08:00, Christopher Baines <chris@cbaines.net> wrote:
On 23/12/15 00:07, gustavo panizzo (gfa) wrote:
On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 05:44:53PM +0000, Christopher Baines wrote:
python-jsmin [1] is not currently maintained by the Python Modules Team,
but I have made a attempt at updating it to the latest upstream version
in a manor compliant with the team policy.

do you have a link for the team policy?

Yes, you can find it here:
https://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/policy.html

You could have open a bug and I would update the pkg, or just ping me.
to get it updated to the latest version.

Ok, getting an up to date package in Debian would be great. Are you now
planning on updating it?

You can find the package here [2]. Is anyone (including the current
maintainer CC'ed) interested in updating this package, and possibly
bringing it in to the team?

I'm OK moving it into the python modules team, if I don't have to change
my workflow much, or follow another mailing list

Sounds like team maintenance is not the best option then at the moment,
as I imagine that there are significant workflow changes (the
python-jsmin package is not in Git at the moment).