Re: Pushing a bunch of packages to jessie-backports

> Note that regarding bug reports, the backports website states:
>
> "Please report bugs that you found in the packages to the backports
> mailinglist <http://lists.debian.org/debian-backports/> and *NOT* to the
> Debian BTS!"

so why do I get them? DAK sends emails to me too and it doesn't mention
backports AT ALL! How can I distinct hostile uploads (hijacks) and
uploads from broken tools (backports.debian.org)?

anyway, I admitted in [🔎] 20151123205458.GB16403@sar0.p1otr.com that it's
only a "best practice" so I cannot force zigo to do the right thing.
If he decides to upload broken package, I cannot do anything.
That doesn't change the fact that I can try to convince him that evil
Piotr sometimes has good intentions, and even if he's able to generate
debdiff (out of broken packages) then there's something wrong with his
CI/sbuild setup and we'll figure that out. He will also subscribe bugs
from all these packages just to shut up this asshole (and that's a good
outcome, even if I had to be rude; being nice doesn't work with him, I
tried that for few years, he just ignores you)
--
evil general Piotr