Re: Pushing a bunch of packages to jessie-backports

[Thomas Goirand, 2015-11-23]
> FYI, I intend to push the below packages to jessie-backports, as part of
> the upload of OpenStack Liberty:
>
> alabaster contextlib2 kazoo python-cachetools python-cffi python-cliff
> python-crank python-ddt python-docker python-eventlet python-git
> python-gitdb python-hypothesis python-ldap3 python-mock python-mysqldb
> python-pathlib python-repoze.who python-setuptools python-smmap
> python-unicodecsv python-urllib3 requests routes ryu sphinx sqlalchemy
> turbogears2 unittest2 zzzeeksphinx

please follow the right procedure at least with packages I maintain.
(I want too see debdiff and have enough time to check it, that includes
sending it to the right email, f.e. foo@packages.debian.org).

About sqlalchemy - Sandro is already working on it AFAICT, so you can
skip this one.

> As I already bloged about it, and that I am also sending a mail here, I
> will *not* send individual emails to maintainers: it would take too long

so my packages are out of limits for you

> to do that, and a broadcast of the type I'm hereby doing is probably
> more efficient. I hope everyone understands it.

I don't
--
evil general Piotr