Pushing a bunch of packages to jessie-backports

Hi,

FYI, I intend to push the below packages to jessie-backports, as part of
the upload of OpenStack Liberty:

alabaster contextlib2 kazoo python-cachetools python-cffi python-cliff
python-crank python-ddt python-docker python-eventlet python-git
python-gitdb python-hypothesis python-ldap3 python-mock python-mysqldb
python-pathlib python-repoze.who python-setuptools python-smmap
python-unicodecsv python-urllib3 requests routes ryu sphinx sqlalchemy
turbogears2 unittest2 zzzeeksphinx

If you maintain one of the above packages and want to manage the bpo
upload yourself, please let me know ASAP. All of them are already built
and ready on my laptop, I'm waiting for a few more OpenStack packages to
migrate to Stretch, and I'll press the Enter key.

As I already bloged about it, and that I am also sending a mail here, I
will *not* send individual emails to maintainers: it would take too long
to do that, and a broadcast of the type I'm hereby doing is probably
more efficient. I hope everyone understands it.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)