Re: pybuild: passing {dir}/tests to nose/pytest by default duplicated binary

[Barry Warsaw, 2015-10-14]
> On Oct 14, 2015, at 01:26 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:
>
> >> export PYBUILD_TEST_ARGS={dir}/tests
> >
> >should I do that by default in pybuild if
> >* "test" or "tests" directory is detected
> >* PYBUILD_TEST_ARGS is not set
> >* nose or pytest test suite is used
> >
> >?
>
> Maybe just on the first two conditions, only if it's documented, and if

does `{interpreter} setup.py test` or `{interpreter} -m unittest discover -v`
(always? usually?) take dir as parameter?

If not, then I'd keep it for nose/pytest only.

> there's an easy way to disable it for corner cases.

exporting PYBUILD_TEST_ARGS¹ (with or without options, i.e. it can
be empty) would be enough to disable it

[¹] AKA --test-args