Re: Git migration schedule

On Fri, 2015-10-09 at 10:47 -0400, Barry Warsaw wrote:
> I'd also like to send an email to debian-devel@ inviting people who
> may have abandoned the DPMT because of our use of subversion, to come
> back to the team.

Perhaps an email to d-d-announce would be in order. I for one don't
regularly read debian-python (pyton-*-team even less for that matter).

A short email of what changed with a few pointers to how we are working
now. I think the wiki page may also be very useful for other teams.

--
-- arthur - adejong@debian.org - http://people.debian.org/~adejong --