Re: python-networkx_1.10-1_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into experimental

On 09/30/2015 11:15 AM, Sandro Tosi wrote:
> yeah that's it, you care only about pkg-openstack and has no interest
> to be a member of this team

No !

> (as it's proved by the fact you keep
> uploading general-purposes python modules under pkg-openstak umbrella)

This is due to the fact we're not allowed to use Git yet. I already
wrote that I would move the packages to DPMT as soon as Git is allowed.

Also, I welcome anyone from DPMT to join pkg-openstack if they want to
use Git and do team maintenance. Many others did already.

Thomas