Re: pyvtk: deprecation of python-support

[Steve M. Robbins, 2015-08-08]
>      I went looking for the most recent sources and found out that you
> can easily get pyvtk via pip.

`sudo pip install ...` is the same as `rm -rf /` to me.

Please don't suggest it! If you don't want to maintain it, report RFA or O
bug or simply remove it from the archive, but never ever suggest users
to use pip for installing system libs/apps. I had to clean after these
tools way too many times! pip is great when used inside virtualenv or
tools like this, but should return "please use rpm/dpkg" whenever
invoked as root, period!