Searching for sponsor and critique

Hello everyone,

I currently have two ITPs open for python-apps, pgcli[0] and mycli[1] and one for a python-module, prompt_toolkit[2], on which both depend. There is also a wishlist bug[3] on python-sqlparse as both CLIs require a newer version.

As I am currently not a member of either python-apps or python-modules I have not yet uploaded the gits[4][5][6] to Alioth as I assume they are supposed to be uploaded to the team directory. But I think I got most of it right while following the guidelines.

So. I am searching for a sponsor to upload the packages and I am also looking for some insights into what I might have done wrong with packaging my first python packages.

P.S. My GPG is in the debian-maintainer keyring but the debian-keyring has not yet been updated with the new version.

Regards,
Lennart

[4] https://git.ring0.de/debian/python-pgcli
[5] https://git.ring0.de/debian/python-mycli