RE:package with multiple modules name spaces

Hello, thanks for your reply

> you can
> 1) invoke dh twice with different set of options (if these modules
>    are in two different directories or use two different setup.py
>    files/options)

the use the same setup.py for now...

> or
> 2) (ab)use --ext-dest-dir/--ext-pattern to move some files to different
>    package, f.e. like this:

>  export PYBUILD_EXT_DESTDIR_python2=debian/python-fisx
>  export PYBUILD_EXT_DESTDIR_python3=debian/python3-fisx
>  export PYBUILD_EXT_PATTERN='.*/fisx/.*'

These is also data so I will try to find a way not to abuse and use a custon install target for each modules without pybuild

> but in your case: you should package fisx¹ as a separate source package
> and remove fish from pymca5 upstream tarball (hint: uscan does that for
> you if you use DEP5 format in debian/copyright and fill in
> Files-Excluded header in there)

I agreed with you , I am discussion with the upstream which is in holydays now :)
At the end I think thaht both packages will be distributed separatly.
But who knows how long this temporary situation will last...

Cheers

Frederic