package with multiple modules name spaces

Hello,

I am working on a source package pymca, which will provide 2 modules

PyMca5 and fisx

now following the policy I must name the binary package this way

python-pymca5
python3-pymca5
python-fisx
python3-fisx

The previous package provided only one module, so I should use the minimalist dh rules
in order to produce all the binary package

export PYBUILD_NAME=pymca5

%:
        dh $@ --with python2,python3 --buildsystem=pybuild

with the new organisation of the package, I would like to have the opinion of the pybuild author, in order to see what is the best way to deal with this multiple module namespace.

thanks for your help.

Frederic