Re: Joining the DPMT

On 07/05/2015 09:51 PM, Piotr Ożarowski wrote:

> PPS hint to others: my favourite join requests are signed, include
> "I've read https://python-modules.alioth.debian.org/python-modules-policy.html and I accept it"
> and mention previous Pyton/Debian work (package names? patches? bug
> reports?)

as someone who has only recently joined DPMT, i have to admit that i
subscribed to this list at the same time i applied for team membership.
as such, i wouldn't have known about your favourites.
maybe it would be good to add them to the wiki (right i could do that
myself, but now i'm going to sleep :-))

gfmasr
IOhannes