Re: Sphinx 1.3 in Debian experimental

Hi Tomasz,

On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 21:59:00 +0200, Tomasz Rybak wrote:
> According to Sphinx documentation
> http://sphinx-doc.org/config.html#confval-html_last_updated_fmt
> when "html_last_updated_fmt" is set, "Last updated on ..." should
> be added to the bottom. Is this omission on purpose, or does it
> suggest some problem with my packages?

It is not a problem with your packages, I can confirm it.

Looks like it is an issue with Alabaster theme: it overrides the footer
and does not add support for last_updated property.

With classic theme everything works as expected.

Anyway, for us not having that feature is even better, because that means
the build will be reproducibile. Maybe I will even talk to upstream about
disabling it for other themes as well (by default).

--
Dmitry Shachnev