RFS: python-simpy3/3.0.7+dfsg-1 [ITP]

After discussion on this list, I'm making the new simpy version a
separate package (see thread starting from [1]). I still need a mentor
to review and a sponsor for the package.

 * Package name    : python-simpy3
   Version         : 3.0.7+dfsg-1
   Upstream Author : Stefan Scherfke
 * URL             : http://simpy.rtfd.org/
   Vcs-Browser     : http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/python-modules/packages/python-simpy3/trunk/
   Vcs-Svn         : svn://anonscm.debian.org/python-modules/packages/python-simpy3/trunk/
 * License         : MIT
   Section         : python

It builds those binary packages:

  python-simpy3 - python-based simulation package Simpy 3
  python-simpy3-doc - python-based simulation package Simpy 3, Documentation and examples
  python3-simpy3 - python-based simulation package Simpy 3 (Python3 version)

Recent changelog:

  * SimPy 3.0.7 release (Closes: #729866)
    - Simpy 3 API is not compatible with Simpy 2. For information on
      changes from Simpy 2, see
      http://simpy.rtfd.org/en/latest/topical_guides/porting_from_simpy2.html
  * Update to Standards-Version 3.9.6 (no changes)
  * Update License
  * Rewrite debian/rules to use pybuild
  * Patch sphinx docs to use local inventory instead of downloading from
  python.org

[1] https://lists.debian.org/debian-python/2015/05/msg00065.html

Regards,

--
Larissa Reis
Colivre - Cooperativa de Tecnologias Livres