Re: PyCon BoF: Stretch goals for cPython, PyPy & CFFI

> On Apr 13, 2015, at 4:17 PM, Stefano Rivera <stefanor@debian.org> wrote:
>
> Matthias and I are planning to have a Debian Python BoF at PyCon,
> tomorrow afternoon. I think lunch is 2pm, so 3pm?
>
> Meet outside the cPython sprint room?
>
> Matthias wants to discuss general stretch goals for Python in Debian.
> I want to make concrete plans for py3k packages that are compatible with
> multiple interpreters.

Does this mean PyPy too? It’d be great to have a (not just specific to Debian)
standard for how to mark a binary for a particular Python that gracefully handles
other interpreters too. Right now we have the de facto standard of binary, binaryX,
and binaryX.Y but that really only sanely handles CPython.

---
Donald Stufft