pybuild and -dbg packages

Hi,

I recently switched the python-llfuse package to use pybuild. However,
this seems to have a side effect that the debugging symbols for the C
extension are no longer included in the -dbg package, so it now contains
only the extension build for the debug interpreter. Is that deliberate?

I think that either the debugging symbols shouldn't be stripped from the
extension for the regular interpreter, or the stripped symbols should be
included in the -dbg package. But currently neither is the case.

Best,
-Nikolaus