RFS: python-wget

Hi,
I've prepared the packaging of the Python module 'wget'. It was checked with pbuilder and is lintian clean without any errors. I've uploaded it to mentors and can be found here - https://mentors.debian.net/package/python-wget

Can any of the DDs please review it and upload it?

PS : How much time does it usually take for the alioth membership to the team to get approved? I haven't got any response from alioth.