Re: python-vertica package

Hello Vincent,

My Alioth ID is jbfavre-guest.
I hereby ask to join the DPMT, even if I'll have to learn SVN :)

About your advices:
1. ITP has number #754703
2. source package has been renamed to python-vertica
3. debian/copyright has been updated
4. I'm not sure either, but updated debian/compat and debian/control
as you suggested
5. Short description has been updated

As stated by Jonas Smedegaard, who answered my ITP, package will be
placed into contrib since it's used to connect to non-free software

Thanks for your advices !

Regards,
Jean Baptiste Favre