Re: ‘dh’ invoking Python 2 ‘pyversions’ in a Python 3-only package

Scott Kitterman <debian@kitterman.com> writes:

> On Sunday, March 30, 2014 17:01:05 Ben Finney wrote:
> > How can I inform Debhelper that it should not attempt to find any
> > Python 2 versions for building or cleaning this package?
>
> Using pybuild should do it.
>
> dh $@ --with python3 --buildsystem=pybuild
>
> That will avoid the assumption that python2 should be attempted.

Thank you, that works. Should I report a bug against some package
(which?) for the default behaviour?

--
 \       “If consumers even know there's a DRM, what it is, and how it |
  `\     works, we've already failed.” —Peter Lee, Disney corporation, |