Re: Help needed for python-biopython which splits up modules into two packages per Python version

Answering the question Piotr didn't answer:

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 4:59 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
>   1. numpy
>      While
>          dh_numpy -ppython-biopython
>      does create the proper Dependencies in the python-biopython package
>          dh_numpy3 -ppython3-biopython
>      does not have any visible effect on the dependencies - in any cas
>      python3-biopython does not feature a python3-numpy dependency

That's because you should use ${python3:Depends} for python 3
packages, not ${python:Depends}.

Also, I see you are using ${python:Provides}. Actually, we don't
recommend using this option and it's useless in most cases.

--
Dmitry Shachnev