Help needed for python-biopython which splits up modules into two packages per Python version

Hi,

I tried to work on python-biopython which according to authors request
supports also Python3 and so I tried to put this into the packaging at

   svn://anonscm.debian.org/debian-med/trunk/packages/python-biopython/trunk/

The problem is that I seem to have messed up the debian/*.install files
in a way that Python2 packages will be moved to the python3 package and
the other way around - but I have no idea why.  I seem to need those
install files since the other method to simply put

  export PYBUILD_DESTDIR_python2=debian/python-biopython/
  export PYBUILD_DESTDIR_python3=debian/python3-biopython/

into debian/rules does not separate the Bio module from BioSQL (and I
have no idea how to do this properly).

I also have two additional problems

  1. numpy
     While
         dh_numpy -ppython-biopython
     does create the proper Dependencies in the python-biopython package
         dh_numpy3 -ppython3-biopython
     does not have any visible effect on the dependencies - in any cas
     python3-biopython does not feature a python3-numpy dependency

  2. Tests are not run.  Log just says

   dh_auto_test -O--buildsystem=pybuild
        pybuild --test -i python{version} -p 2.7 --dir .
I: pybuild base:170: cd /tmp/buildd/python-biopython-1.63/.pybuild/pythonX.Y_2.7/build; python2.7 -m unittest discover -v

Ran 0 tests in 0.000s

OK
        pybuild --test -i python{version} -p "3.3 3.4" --dir .
I: pybuild base:170: cd /tmp/buildd/python-biopython-1.63/.pybuild/pythonX.Y_3.3/build; python3.3 -m unittest discover -v

Ran 0 tests in 0.000s

OK
I: pybuild base:170: cd /tmp/buildd/python-biopython-1.63/.pybuild/pythonX.Y_3.4/build; python3.4 -m unittest discover -v

Ran 0 tests in 0.000s

OK

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards